- Goldfish Crackers
- Eating! He will eat pretty much anything.
- MUSIC!! Right now we are listening to Train and he LOVES them!
- The Doodlebops. It was a sad day when Disney stopped running their show! Thank goodness for DVD's.
- Riding the bus
- Making people laugh
- Playing outside
- The Hokey Pokey
- Taking off his shoes. As soon as he gets home from school he gets his shoes taken off and always says, "Oh, that's better!"
- Throwing things down the stairs
- Turning the TV up way too loud and then yelling "TOO LOUD!"
- Pushing the button to open/close the garage door
- Learning a new word, sentence or sign and then repeating it a million times
- Blowing raspberries on someone's arm or neck
- Playing 'Rock the Baby' with me. He will say that and then lay in my arms like a baby while I rock him. Then he laughs and says, "again!"
- Playing with Emmalee & Nate
- Dancing while daddy plays the piano
- Drumming on anything and everything
- Corners on fabric. He always finds the corner of blankets when he is tired. My friend Camberly made him a gorgeous quilt for his birthday with a corner border all the way around.
- Firetrucks, ambulances and police cars
- Saying "HI!" to everyone
Thursday, October 14, 2010
31 for 21, Day 14
Some of Tyler's Favorite Things
at 2:54 PM