Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Too Funny

I realize this might not be funny to anyone but me but since this is my blog, I am writing it down so I don't forget.  

Yesterday Brent & Emmalee went to Wendy's.  She got a kids meal and the prize was a Snoopy keychain thingy.  She didn't know who Snoopy was so she asked me several times what his name was.  Fast forward several hours to around 4:30 this morning.  (Emmalee was up all night but that's another story!)  Anyway, I finally got her back to bed and she was freaking out because she wanted her Snarky.  She kept crying and getting frustrated and wanting Snarky.  I could not figure out who on earth she was talking about and then she found it under the covers.  It was Snoopy.  I got the giggles like crazy.  Could be because it was really funny.  Could be because it was 4:30 in the morning and I hadn't slept yet.  Either way, I got a kick out of it!


Emmalee has been kind of a picky eater lately.  She hasn't wanted much of anything.  I try not to push her too much, I always figure she'll eat when she is really hungry.  The other night for dinner she wanted plain spaghetti noodles with butter so that's what I fixed.  She sat down to the table, took a bite and said, "mom, you're the best maker in town!"  

2 comments:

Lynn Truame said...

lol Well, Snoopy was a little snarky sometimes, wasn't he, so it's an appropriate nickname!

Kathleen said...

Emma is too cute, if you ever get tired of her you can always send her to us, Kaleb wants a little sister.