Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Things That Will Eventually Embarrass Emmalee

Because my blog is essentially my journal, I have to record these here simply so I don't forget them.


Emmalee is a hoot. She is constantly popping off with some funny thing. Here are the most recent.


Mom: Emmalee, did you poop?


Emma: Nope


Mom: Honey, I think you pooped. You stink, I can smell you.


Emma: Nope, you can't smell me. Maybe it's your fingers!

____________________________________________________________


Dad: Oh no, I'm running late.


Emma: Let me see the watch on your wrist. Yep, you are about five minutes behind schedule.


______________________________________________________________


Emma: (Pointing to her chest) Mom, what are these?


Mom: They're your boobs.


Emma: Oh, well how long until they're big?


Mom: Not for a long time.


Emma: Hmmm, well how old do I have to be before I can buy a pink bra?


Mom: You have to be ten before you can get a bra.


Emma: OH MAN! That is A LOT of sleeps!

4 comments:

jkribbit said...

She is hilarious! She is such a girl, too - already worried about her boobs growing! I'm dying.

Ashlee said...

Okay, HILARIOUS!! I just love three year olds and the comments they come up with. A pink bra? Where in the world did she get that? LOL!!!

terilynnh2000 said...

She is freaking funny.. Lord knows you dont wear a pink bra with all htat special underwear and such. lol

Wondering when you will find us said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! Those comments made my day! Thanks for a great laugh Emma! She is too much!:)