4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Working as a nanny for my sister's girls.
2. Getting ready to go to college for the first time. I was so excited!!
3. Trying to decide if I should serve a mission.
4. Hanging out with my friends.
4 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Hoping and praying every day for a baby.
2. Working as a reservation agent for JetBlue.
3. Hoping and praying every day for a baby. :)
4. Travelling quite a bit with Brent.
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Took a nap.
2. Went shopping with Emmalee and Nate. (Thanks for your help, Mike & Molly!)
3. Read more of my book, "The Forever Year."
4. Played with my sweet kids.
4 shows I stop for when flipping through channels:
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. The Golden Girls, (I know, I know!)
4 Biggest Joys of My Life Right Now:
1. My incredible husband!
2. My awesome children.
4 things that you might not know about me:
1. I love hard rock music from the 80's....Def Leppard, AC/DC, Whitesnake, etc.
2. I am allergic to eggplant, cantaloupe and watermelon.
3. I would rather scrub my toilet than dust. I think dusting is a waste of time.
4. I wanted to be an astronaut when I was little until the Space Shuttle blew up.
I guess I'm supposed to "tag" someone now. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.