Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hotel Strong

Hello from Hotel Strong. Yes, it's true. Tyler was admitted last night for an infection around his G-Tube. I was really hoping that we'd come to the ER and they would take a look at it and tell us to go on home. No such luck. They are thinking it is probably MRSA again. I'm guessing they are probably right, given his history.
It has been four months since his last stay in the hospital. That was the longest we'd gone since he was diagnosed. I suppose it was only a matter of time. :)

I'll keep you all posted. Please pray that this is a short visit and he will be on the mend and home very soon!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

OH, Jodie. I hope and pray this is a quick stay at the hotel strong.

Lynn Truame said...

Here's to going home asap, Tyler! Rooting for you!