Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Honey!






I have been trying to put into words just how incredible my husband is. He is amazing. He is my best friend, my partner, my eternal companion and most of all, the most amazing Daddy any children could ask for. He is kind, loving, compassionate, patient and genuine with me and our children. He is, without question, one of the greatest blessings I have ever received. He is everything I had ever hoped for in a husband and father and so much more. He works hard every day to give us a wonderful life. He values my role as a Mom and is beyond supportive.


I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Thank you for all you do honey, I love you! Happy Father's Day.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Father's Day, Brent!

Colette said...

What a wonderful post! I love the new look! How did you do it???

Pam said...

Great post, and I love the new look too!! It's very festive!!

I hope things are going well. You are always in my prayers.

((HUGS))