Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Prayers For Macy

When I first started my blog I would never have guessed how many amazing friends I would make through the blogging world. I have been blessed to get to know Emily, mom to Macy. Macy has Down syndrome and she is the most beautiful baby!! I only wish we lived closer to them so I could go and snuggle her. She is a love!


Macy is having open heart surgery tomorrow. She is not quite six months old. Please say a little prayer for her and her family. She has two adorable big brothers who are going to miss her so much while she is in the hospital.


Good luck, Macy! We're praying for you!!

3 comments:

Wondering when you will find us said...

Awww!!! Praying for you macy! :)

Amy Flege said...

oh i hope macys surgery went smoothly!!thanks for reminding me!

Emily said...

Thanks for thinking of us Jodie! Macy is doing pretty well so far and was out of the PICU after only 1 1/2 days! She is miserable now, but is a strong little fighter so we are hoping for the best.

Again, we really appreciate your thoughts and prayers!