Saturday, August 25, 2007

Nice Matters Award

My sweet friend, and future in-law CJ honored me with a Nice Matters Award. She is so awesome!!


“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.”

My seven nominees are --

1. Sue

2. Teri

3. Molly

4. Lanna

5. Sheryl

6. Paulette

7. Bethany

4 comments:

Lanna said...

Awww, thanks. :)

Paulette said...

SO nice, Thank you for your special thought!

terilynnh2000 said...

Thanks! Am I supposed to do something with this information? LOL! Muah!

Emily said...

I sent another nice matters award to you, you deserve more than one!