Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Look -- Thank You, CJ!!

I decided that my blog was in need of a face lift. So, I fiddled around online and found all kinds of awesome templates and such. Then I just stared at them and hoped that through the power of positive thinking they would magically work. No such luck. For those of you who are html illiterate like I am, you know that the html code resembles something from Star Trek.

CJ to the rescue!! Through the miracle of the internet, I have met so many amazing people. CJ is one of those people. We share a common bond in that she has adopted not one, but two beautiful little girls with Down syndrome. She is amazing. She is truly one of my heroes. She also happens to have the most amazing looking blog and she actually likes to fiddle around with the Star Trek code. I casually mentioned, (okay, I sort of begged,) that I'd like a new look and she came to my rescue. I LOVE the new look! I think CJ did an amazing job and I am so happy with it!
Thank you, my friend! Kiss those girls for me!

4 comments:

CJ said...

It's the least I could do for the mother of my daugher's pseudo-twin!

Glad you like it!!

Michelle said...

CJ did a great job!

Sue said...

Love the new look, Jodie. Way to go CJ!

Lanna said...

The new look suits you. Pink is such a happy color. ;)