Wednesday, October 7, 2009

$1 Fundraiser

Well, as you can imagine, this whole thing with Brent being ill has taken a toll on our finances. He does receive disability pay but it is 60% of his regular pay. We are incredibly blessed that he has an amazing job and such awesome benefits.

My very sweet friend Kerri decided that she wanted to help. So she set me up with a Paypal donation button. If you can spare $1, that would be a huge help to our family!!

Thank you Kerri for your love and support!! We love you!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome and I love you too! Wish I could do more!

Debbie said...

Jodi,
I don't have paypal but would love to help you. If you don't mind telling me your address I will send some money . I love reading about your family and hope to meet you someday.
Debbie Gath