Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yard Sale & Update

Ty is doing pretty well. He is a little bored with having to be at home and not really getting out. It may be a long two weeks. :)

Brent and I are planning to have a fundraiser yard sale on the 29th of August. Ty has some medical bills that aren't covered and we are also hoping to raise some extra funds to replenish our savings. When Ty was first diagnosed Brent took a lot of time off work. Then I broke my ankles and Brent was in and out of the hospital....needless to say our savings is wiped out. So we are having a yard sale. If you have items that you would like to donate to the sale, we would greatly appreciate it!! Just let me know and I can make arrangements to pick things up.

Thank you all for your continued love and support of our family.

No comments: