Saturday, April 25, 2009

Surgery Update

Surgery went well yesterday. I was in and out in about four hours. What I didn't anticipate was how awful I would feel afterwards. I threw up quite a bit yesterday which has never really happened to me after surgery. I was really surprised considering it was a minor procedure compared to the others.

Today hasn't been much better. Thankfully the throwing up is over but I feel like I was hit by a truck.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

For those of you who are curious, I did keep the screw she removed. I'll post some pics soon.

Thanks to everyone for checking in. I truly appreciate your love and support!!

4 comments:

A,L,& K said...

Hope you feel oodles better today hon!

CJ said...

THOSE will be some cool pictures! Hope you are feeling better! I would bet money it was the anesthetics that have you feeling sick. Some of them have the worst side effects on me!

I am posting pictures of Ty's afghan today and should be able to ship it tomorrow! Red, white and blue it is!!

Amy Oechsle said...

Hope you are feeling tons better soon!

I have some overalls that I *KNOW* will make you smile!!!!!!! :0)

Let me know when I can drop them off to you! :0)

<>< Amy :0)

diana said...

Another surgery?! Take care of yourself. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you. p.s. I loved the video of Tyler doing his ABC's-too cute.