1. I'm grateful that Nathaniel was able to start early intervention this week. We have been ready for a couple of weeks but with all the illnesses around here, we had to cancel. He finally got started and he did great. He will have physical therapy once a week for an hour and a special education teacher also once a week for an hour. He did great with PT and I already see a difference in his muscles loosening up. Also, it turns out that his special ed teacher is a friend of mine so that was an added bonus. He LOVED her and it was fun to visit and catch up with her as well. I am really excited to see how he does in the coming weeks.
2. I am especially grateful that everyone is done being sick, (knock on wood!) Thank goodness Nate didn't ever get sick. That was a big relief!
3. I am grateful that Tyler is going back to school tomorrow. Not so much because I want him gone, I actually miss him like crazy when he's there. But, I am happy for him. He has missed two weeks of school between being sick and having February break. He is sooo ready to go back and I know he is going to be so happy to see the bus tomorrow. Plus it will be nice to get back into our usual routine.
4. I am grateful for the small milestones Nate has been making. He has found his hands and it is too cute to watch him suck his thumb. He is also more alert lately and smiling so much more. He is such a joy!
5. I am grateful for hearing Tyler talk!! He has been learning so many words lately and the other night he said an entire sentence. I put him to bed and he said, "okay, goodnight Momma!" I cried happy tears. He is growing and learning so much.
6. I am grateful for Miss Emmalee. She sure keeps me in stitches. I really enjoy the time we have together, just the two of us. She told me that I am her best friend. I hope she always feels that way!
Have a great week!