Monday, March 19, 2007

Our Newest Family Member


Emmalee has been asking for a kitty for quite awhile. I was hesitant to get a kitten, mostly because of the claws. Also, although baby kitties are adorable they tend to be very fiesty. I found an ad on craigslist for a free cat. The lady had to give up her cats because her baby was allergic to them. We were thrilled. Oliver, (or Olly-Bur as Emma calls him,) is five years old, very well mannered and wonderful with our kids. He is a purrr-fect fit for our family. He even stays calm when Tyler pulls his hair and that is a small miracle!

2 comments:

terilynnh2000 said...

Olly Bur is a beautiful kitty! Welcome to the family, Olly!!

Unknown said...

What a cute kitty! I love long haired cats, but my husband is deathly allergic. I'm glad to hear he's great with your kids.