Monday, March 19, 2007

Busy, Busy Girl




Emmalee certainly knows how to keep me busy. A few days ago I could hear quite a lot of noise coming from her room. Figuring she was up to something I yelled from the living room, "Emma, are you okay?" Her response was "NO!" That was a sure sign that something was up. As soon as I turned the corner and looked down the hall I knew. There were clothes everywhere. I went to her room and there she was, dressed to the nines in a pair of pajamas, several shirts and a skirt that was on the wrong way. To top it off, her dresser was completely empty of its contents and the clothing was all over the floor. Did I yell? Did I get upset? Heck no, I got the camera. What a funny kid!




1 comment:

terilynnh2000 said...

LOVE the new look!!!! Olly-bur is SOOO sweet!!!! That's funny that Emma responded with a "No!!!" She is too much!