Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thank You!!

I realized today that I have failed to say thank you to some very special secret Santa's. We had some amazing gifts for Christmas this year, all because of the kindness and generosity of strangers.  

Our cancer support group, CURE, asked us to share a few ideas with them for the kids. We were overwhelmed with the items that we received. It was as though I went shopping for them myself! Everything was wonderful and perfect and exactly what our children needed and wanted.  

We were also very well loved by some anonymous folks who donated gifts through Tyler's Medicaid coordinator at Mary Cariola. Once again, it was as though I had chosen the items myself.  

Brent and I wish we could personally thank each person who helped to make our Christmas so special. It was a day we will never forget!

No comments: