Thursday, December 21, 2006

Blessings

Wow, we are truly blessed in so many ways. My sweet husband has been so sick these past couple of weeks. In seven years of marriage I have never seen him this sick. It has been terrible to watch him go downhill. But, even in the midst of all the sickness and added stress, I am reminded of my many blessings.

I am truly thankful for friends and for my church family. How truly lucky we are to have all of you! Last night I was able to make a quick phone call and we had someone here to watch the kids. Same goes for today. Brent's boss has been so amazing. They have had someone calling or emailing to make sure we are alright and that we have what we need. People I know from our adoption agency have checked in to make sure all is well. It is truly overwhelming, in a good way.

To all of you who have called, emailed, helped with the kids or said a prayer on behalf of our family, thank you! Words can't express how much you all mean and how much we appreciate your love and kindness. I only hope I will be able to do the same for you or someone else in need in the future.

No comments: